Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DDD: Happy Spring + Wednesday Wisdom

Hello again, dear friends!  Welcome to another weekly post for me for Diane's Daydream Designs!  This week, I've created a springtime card because it is about time for spring to spring! ;)  I've used images and digital paper from the Bitty Baby Girl Vintage set to create this one--I LOVE using my supplies for a myriad of different occasions, don't you?

Here's my card~

Details~
This card makes me think of all the gorgeous creations that God has made for us.  It reminds me of the hymn, "All Things Bright and Beautiful."  The chorus goes like this (please feel free to sing with me!),

"All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all."

I think of my sweet fur baby and all the tough times she's helped my through while struggling with infertility and I know that God has given us so many creations to bless our lives!  How can you not see God in everything around us?  He is truly the Creator and the most amazing giver of gifts!

Thanks for stopping by to look at my creation today!  I hope you take some time today to remember all the beautiful gifts that God has given you--no matter how "small" they may seem.  I also hope that you are able to feel God's love for you today and always--it never changes.  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!



9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable. Fabulous design and colors. Love the lace.

Lisa Elton said...

This is precious Mynnette!! Love the soft colors and your sweet design!

Becky said...

What a wonderful card. Love the adorable bunny and love the paper ribbon.

Diane said...

Super cute little bunny...love it!!! Come on over for a visit...I have blog candy...ending soon...!!

Unknown said...

Really cute. Love the image and the bow is fabulous.

Martha Herrera said...

This is super adorable! I love it.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Mynn!

I just wanted you to know that I prayed for you today. God brought you to mind, and so....I thanked Him for sending you into my life. You are a genuinely lovely person, and I am blessed by knowing you. Thanks also for sharing your LOVELY art work in our challenges. It means SO MUCH, and I thank you for it.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday