Saturday, March 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties March Release Party!


Hello again, SWEETIES pals!  I'm here with another card using some of the NEWEST stamps and dies from this month's release at Paper Sweeties!  These products are available NOW, so go grab them!  I decided to make a shaker card for today...come and take a peek!


I started by creating the shaker portion using the new Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  The filling consists of some micro-marbles and sequins in Strawberry and Frosting.  I added some liquid pearls to accent the shaker window frame, which was inlaid into the textured panel.  I added a few butterflies from the I Pick You stamp set, too!


The sentiment is also from the I Pick You stamp set.  I stamped it, highlighted the heart with a glitter gel pen, punched it out, and highlighted it with some Strawberry Baker's Twine.


I kept the colors bold and bright--I think the red, black, and white are perfect year round!  What do you think? I'd LOVE for you to leave me a comment and let me know!


That's all for me today!  I hope you come back tomorrow when I share my last release card using more NEW release products from Paper Sweeties!  Don't forget to check out all the other beautiful DT creations...

Here's that list~


Thanks for stopping by today!
See you tomorrow!

HUGS and happy stamping! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

10 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

This is adorable! I love your sweet shaker and the pretty red tones and polkas!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the shaker!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Mynn
Gr Karin

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

LOVE the bright red colors! So much fun on this card!

Maria said...

Gorgeous combo with black and red polka dots! Love the shaker and pretty butterflies!:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mynn, just found your blog! This is such a beautiful card - love polka dots!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute shaker Mynn, love the red polka dots!

Cheryl said...

This is stunning! I love the bold color framed in black. The shaker is so cool. Having the small polka dot as the background, then the larger polka dot in the shaker makes it appear to be a magnification of the bkgd paper! Awesome!

Petra Swart said...

I love your bold colours, Mynn and B&W with red are surely always a winner!!!! Love your cute shaker and the cute little butterflies!!! You have combined the stripes and dots of the patterned papers beautifully with the textured white!!!!! Love the cute sentiment, too!!!!
Such a cute and fun card, Mynn!!!
Have a lovely day, friend!!!!
Hugz

PS. Oh, boy, still nothing in the letter box!!! Crossing my fingers and hoping that it will arrive before the end of the week!!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! SO SWEET and such a BEAUTIFUL Design!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)