Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Autumn Harvest


Hi, friends!  It is time for another release for the Inspired By Stamping store, and Joanna has some GORGEOUS sets for you this time around!  Today we are featuring the Autumn Harvest set.  Take a peek at my card...


I started by creating a water colored and stamped scene using the apple barrel, long branch, and two berry images from the Autumn Harvest stamp set.  I added some twine around the barrel and some dots of red and white glaze gel pen for texture to the berries.  It's hard to see, but it's there! ;)


Next, I added a sentiment from the same Autumn Harvest set.  I stamped it on a separate panel, then popped it up using dimensional foam onto the panel.  I LOVE the gorgeous font in this set!


I decided to add a little femininity to the card with a doily, some rhinestones, and a couple of pearls.  It added the perfect finishing touch! :)


I think that the orange polka dot paper I added to the kraft base, along with all the kraft matting I did, really helps bring a feeling of fall to this creation!  I LOVE it and I hope you do, too!  Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card using *NEW* stamps from Inspired By Stamping!  For more inspiration, make sure to head over to Joanna's blog for a list of those who are crafting today!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Mynn.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card -- that background wash is divine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card for Fall with that basket of leaves piled up.

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, Mynn, I wish I could make cards that look this good, Jo x

Fabiola said...

C'est superbe Mynnette , magnifique bouquet flamboyant, biz

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Love these beautiful autumn images and colors!

Sharon Underwood said...

Love your card with the pretty doily, pearls & gems! That polka-dotted paper is perfect with this! Great job on the watercoloring, too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullll Mynn
Gr Karin

cm said...

As I mentioned to the other DT, your pretty barrel of fall flowers stirs memories of the long-ago days spent on my grandparents' farm. Grandma transformed worn wooden barrels in to the most beautiful flower gardens. Thank you for sharing your gift of creativity that evokes such treasured recollections! Autumn blessings, indeed!
~carol

The Craft Princess said...

Very nice card...I love the barrel and the twine around the barrel :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dots just make everything dandy!! This is splendid Mynn!!

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous!

Craftyfield said...

Lovely autumnal card, great watercolour feel.

cghundley said...

Lovely card with the
beautiful flowers.
Great looking stamp
set.
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

Such a pretty card
and I love the doily
and rhinestones on it.
Carla from Utah

Taunya Butler said...

Beautiful with SO MANY gorgeous details and embellishments - amazingly done!!!