Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MHKDesigns Release Winners


I realized today that I had forgotten to announce the final winner from last week's MHKDesigns release!  So, I'm sharing that winner here today, along with all the other winners!  Make sure to email me at mhkdesigns.etsyATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize!

Winner of the Cat To Be Kitten Me set:
KellyRae

Winner of the Mum's the Word set:
Glittered Paws

Winner of the Tulip of Thanks set:
Pia S.

Winner of the Simply Santa set:
ionabunny

Winner of the Simple Rose set:
EVERYONE who commented on Facebook
AND
EVERYONE who commented on the blog post!

Thank you to everyone who made the last release such a wonderful success!  Stay tuned for another one in October!  Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

4 comments:

cghundley said...

Yay, had so much fun
seeing all the new
items and creations.
Thanks for the
giveaway on FB
also!
Carla from Utah

The Craft Princess said...

Awesome....so many lucky winners!!! Do I understand correctly that everyone that commented gets the Simple Rose set???? It's beautiful. How do we go about getting that? Thank you :) Hugs...Janie

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners.
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hey, I commented on the Simple Rose blog post! Yay! Thanks, Mynn! I'll email you! Congratulations to all the lucky winners!