Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MHKDesigns: Wheely Like You


Hi, friends!  It's time for another release for the MHKDesigns Etsy shop, and we have SIX sets to share with you, PLUS a couple of beautiful paper packs, as well!  Today we are showcasing the...

Wheely Like You Digital Stamp Set

Aren't those bikes FUN?!  I LOVE puns...as you all should know by now...so this set has been in my mind for a LONG time!  I decided to use this set to make a fun Valentine for some handsome guy.  Check it out...


I kept this simple because, well, masculine.  Right?!  I didn't bother with coloring the image, and I kept the color scheme relatively basic, too.  This fun heart paper is from the Have a Heart paper pack.  SUCH a fabulous set of papers for Valentines! :)



I think this card is just perfect for any guy for Valentine's Day!  This one might go to my hubby...unless I come up with something equally punny. ;)  What do you think?!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


For more inspiration using this gorgeous set, please check out the other gals on my team who are also showcasing this set!

Here are the links~

***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

I will be this set to one lucky person who comments on this blog post!  It will be randomly chosen, so everyone has a chance!  Winners will be announced on my blog this weekend sometime, so stay tuned!

Want MORE chances to win freebies?!  Join our Facebook group and comment on posts there, too! :)

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  That's all for me today, friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with more new MHKDesigns sets for you to check out!  Until then, HUGS and happy {DIGITAL} stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

MHKDesigns December 2015 Release Products:

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Mynn, I wheely like your new set!:) So clever, and your card is perfect for a man! I tend to struggle with masculine cards bc I love embellishments! You wheely nailed it, though!

Fikreta said...

great card
>^.^<

Jerrie said...

I whelly like this set and it has so many possibilities!

Jessica K said...

So very cute! :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card! Love the new images and sentiments! I enjoy puns!

cghundley said...

Delightful looking
card, love the bike
image.
Carla from Utah

NanaConnie said...

This is a fantastic new set, Mynn! Wish I could rush over and get it right now but Christmas has drained my budget. :-D

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

This is absolutely wonderful!! I love your stamp set!!!
As a bicycle salesman and a repairman LOL that set would be great for work and also for my hubby who is riding his bike as a hobby..
Thank you a lott for the chanse to win this set!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Valerija said...

Very cute card. Love this set.

Lisa Elton said...

Hee, cute sentiment, fun card!

The Craft Princess said...

That is such a fun card...love the old fashioned look :) Hugs...Janie