Monday, January 4, 2016

Get Well Lily


Hi, friends!  I've been a bit under the weather, and so I'm sharing a "Get Well Soon" card to say thank you to all of those who have asked about me!  It's so nice to know that this community is so supportive and kind. :)  This card uses some fun products from The Stamps of Life.  Take a peek...


The beautiful lily and lily pad were made using the stamps from the lily4me stamp set.  I stamped the lined flower image in Guava ink onto Candy cardstock, then fussy cut it.  I heat embossed the lily pad image with frosty/iridescent embossing powder on top of some Ocean cardstock, then fussy cut it out.


The sentiment is one of the *NEWEST* dies from The Stamps of Life--the Get Well Die Set!  I LOVE that it is the sentiment AND the shadow--it makes layering and crafting SUPER quick and easy! 


These elements and other bits of embellishment were added to a Sizzix Playful Stand-Ups card base.  I LOVE the way it turned out--I think the colors are super pretty!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'd like to enter my card into these fabulous challenges~






That's all for me today, friends!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you take some time to join in these fun and fabulous challenges. :)  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

11 comments:

Viv said...

A great project - love the lily! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Deena said...

Oh Mynn, This card is beautiful! I love the lily, its one you don't see much of but its so pretty!
Happy New Year!

Jennie said...

Lovely card Mynn!! Hope you are feeling better :)

Fikreta said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Kathleen said...

Great card, lovely colours and dies.
Thank you for joining in our What's New challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Tracey C - Unicorncrafter said...

Fabulous Creation and Thank you for joining in the Glitter N sparkle Challenge this week. Good Luck Hugs Tracey C - DT

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Mynn and I really hope you are on the road to recovery now, Jo x

phillymam37 said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge blog!! :)

AnyOldCraft said...

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Happy New Year.
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Sally H said...

A fabulous card, Mynn! Great colours. Hope you are feeling lots better now. Thanks for sharing it with us at stamping sensations for our stamp and Die challenge and good luck!

Glittered Paws said...

Great card - I was surfing this am and saw this design and told self "self you are going to have to make one". Love it.