Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Inspired By Stamping: Beautiful Box


Hello, all!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'm back to share another project using some amazing products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  This week's theme is to create 3D friendship gifts, and I decided to make an altered photo box that uses LOTS of goodies!  Take a peek...


I used the *NEW* Beautiful You set (designed by yours truly!) for the sentiments for this project.  The papers are from the Spring Lilacs paper pack.  I also used the Spring Lilacs stamp set, the Fancy Labels 2 dies, and the Fancy Labels 3 dies to cut and mat the two sentiments.



I used ribbons from the Purple Ribbon Collection and the Vintage Floral Ribbon Collection to tie a double bow on top of the box.  I added a paper flower to the center as a finishing touch.


I used images from the Spring Lilacs stamp set for the sides of the box.  I colored them in with Old Olive and Concord Crush ink.  The bird was stamped in Smoky Slate.  The ribbon covers the images up a bit, but the sides just needed a little something more to them. :)


I know the exact friend who will be receiving this gift, and I hope she likes it!  What do you think of the final product?  I would LOVE to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Once again, thank you so much for stopping by today!  That's all I have for now, but I will be back soon with more creations using gorgeous products from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Mynn and a wonderful reminder to us all! You, my friend, have a beautiful heart ;)

StirYourCreativity said...

It's a lovely project! Those messages are so good.

Fikreta said...

this is very nice
Fiki

KarinsArtScrap said...

indeed beautiful box Mynn
Gr Karin

Donna said...

This is absolutely stunning Mynn!