Wednesday, February 1, 2017

House of Cards: Love Theme and/or Color Inspiration


Happy February, friends!  It's time for another challenge at House of Cards, and this month we are asking you to make a love themed creation or be inspired by our color scheme...



I decided I was inspired by both!  I created a sweet little Valentine with all the fixin's! ;) Take a peek at my creation...


I used some fun dies from Paper Sweeties to create the main heart portion of this card.  The flowers were made by my dear friend, Cohenna, and the stamped sentiment is from The Stamps of Life!



I think this little Valentine is totally darling.  I hope you agree with me!  I'd love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments below! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take a bit of time to come and play along with us at House of Cards.  Don't forget to stop by the other DT members' blogs for even MORE amazing inspiration--they always blow me away!  I'll be back later this month with more crafty posts!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

12 comments:

Fabiola said...

magnifique Mynnette, biz

foleysfriend said...

I love all the little details and marvel at how perfectly they go together.

sue n.

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet Valentine Mynn!! Everything flows together perfectly!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Mynn! I love it!
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Merethe A said...

This card is like you Mynn, a Sweet Heart ;) I really enjoy to be back and working in the team again. Take care.

(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
Teamie HOC
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

Donna said...

This is so charming Mynn, the flowers, glittery heart, pearls, so may beautiful details!

Rosmarie said...

What an adorable card, Mynn! I love everything about it - the shimmery heart, the little bunch of flowers, the washi - everything!!
Sending Hugs, Rosi

craftysahmiam said...

So many terrific details came together beautifully on your card, Mynn !

SewPaperPaint said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!!! Wow, I just love this! Hope you had a lovely Valentines, Autumn

Michele K. Henderson said...

Mynn, this is a really beautiful card! I love the pretty detail with the dimensional flowers and those fun little cupid arrows! Very pretty design!
Take care!
Michele

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your design - the flowers particularly took my eye!
Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!