Tuesday, February 28, 2017

MHKDesigns: Bunny Love Freebie!


Hi, friends!  I've got another FREEBIE for you over on the MHKDesigns blog today, so hop over there to grab it!  I thought you might want to see the panel in action, so take a peek...


This card uses the Bunny Love digital stamp set for the image and the sentiment.  I recolored both before printing them.  Although the panel was made to print at 3.75" x 5", I cut it down even more.  I highlighted the recolored image with some glitter gel pens from Sakura and added some purple gingham ribbon to tie in the colors from the Egg-cellent Easter paper I used to prep the card base.



I think the bright yellow doily finished off this card beautifully, and I adore the finished product!  What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the MHKDesigns blog to grab this panel--I can't wait to see what you create with it!  Also, I hope you join us TOMORROW for a brand new challenge!  You can use the freebie panel to join us! ;)  Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

very cute!

Fabiola said...

Trop mignon Mynnette, j'adore les couleurs si printanières , Biz

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, what a cut spring card! Love the lilac gingham ribbon and the little bit of doily peeking out!