Friday, March 15, 2019

Hedgehog Wish


Hello again, friends! Thanks for stopping by today! I recently purchased some DARLING digital stamps from Lee Holland's Etsy Shop, and I took some time over this break to do some coloring and card making with them! Take a peek at today's offering...


I have to apologize for the mildly blurry photos. My camera is having issues and is driving me crazy. ;) I colored this darling hedgehog image using colored pencils, then added some Stickles for added texture and shine. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches. I punched it out and layered it with punches from Stampin' Up!, then added some bling!


The card was prepped with some patterned paper from Stampin' Up!, a doily from Doodlebug Designs, ribbon from The Stamps of Life, and a button and twine from my stash. I love the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too! I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card with these fabulous challenges~





(I went diagonal from top left to bottom right!)

Thank you again for stopping by today! I hope you find some time to create and join these fun challenges this weekend! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, all!


11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Mynn!

Rosie said...

A very lovely card

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Shirley-Anne said...

a delightful card with just the sweetest image . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry
Shirley-Anne DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute image and a wonderful card.

froebelsternchen said...

An adorable project! Thank you very much for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday!

Heather said...

How cute!! That image is adorable and I LOVE the yummy ribbon/button combo! I also really like the black matting of the sentiment; it really pops against the soft colors. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Meggymay said...

An adorable card and a really cute image. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Chana Malkah said...

This is delightful and so very well crafted! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Joan said...

Sweet image and a very cute card

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
Joan

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable hedgehog image -- I love all the layers on this cute card! So happy you linked up to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge over on The House that Stamps Built.

Donna said...

Such a darling card Mynn, glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!