Wednesday, May 1, 2019

TRCC #5: Gorgeous Green


Hello, friends, and happy May! I hope you're looking forward to a new month--I know I am! Thank you so much to everyone who played along last month at The Rainbow Card Challenge, and here is this month's prompt...



Now, we really just want to see creations with an abundance of green. You don't have to necessarily go with the "gorgeous" theme or use the photos as your guide. Mostly monochrome, if you understand my meaning. For all the details about the "rules" (there are very few), you can see the challenge post! This post is about the card I made, so take a peek...

I wanted to keep this CAS  because I have it earmarked to mail to someone. ;) I simply tore some paper from a My Mind's Eye paper pad, added a Hero Arts sentiment that was punched and layered, then added a few hearts and rhinestones. Liquid pearls were added for a bit more texture and shine around the sentiment. All punches used are from Stampin' Up!.


I think this card turned out wonderfully, and I hope you like it, too! I would LOVE for you to let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Please come and join us this month at The Rainbow Card Challenge! I LOVE seeing what everyone creates! If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!
Jacqueline | Cohenna | Em | Judy | Lee Ann | Sue

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I will be back again with another challenge soon! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!



3 comments:

Fabiola said...

Le vert n'est pas ma couleur mais elle donne un petit air frais et printanier à ta carte, biz

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love all the shades of green used on it.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Mynn!