Thursday, May 30, 2019

Washi Tape Series: 01 Cool Birthday


Hi, friends! It is SUMMER!!! I now have too much time on my hands, as I am very used to being continually busy as a teacher. So, I can now get to blogging cards again! I've decided to try and use my stash, along with some new goodies, and I realized as I was organizing that I have A LOT of washi tape. So, I created some cards in the same layout, but with different colors, sentiments, and patterns, and I will share them over the next few days!

Here's the first card~

The blue chevron washi, stamps, black ink, and paper are all from The Stamps of Life. The bling is from Doodlebug Design, the ombre ink is from Hero Arts, and the striped washi was in my stash and I have no clue where it's from. This card was made especially for my brother, and I really love the way it turned out! I hope you do, too! Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! I appreciate all the love you show me here on my blog, and am grateful for each of you! I hope you take some time to craft and blog today, and, if you do, please join the fun with these fabulous challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

What at clever idea to use up your Washi tape, Mynn! I have a ton of it, too, so I'm inspired by your card to start using them instead of letting them hang in their cute little holder :-D Great card! Can't wait to see the others you create!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

Helen said...

Your card is so eye-catching, Mynn! I love the way you have incorporated the washi tape with the stamped sentiment! It certainly does make you feel cool and relaxed! Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Beautiful card, great use of washi.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com