Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Washi Tape Series 04: Pink & Black Owl


Hi, friends! I'm back with another card that uses washi tape, this time as a fun background for a sweet punched owl! How cute is he?! Or she??? Take a peek...


I LOVE using black and white with one color, and, since this card was for a special friend who loves owls and pink, I went with PINK as my color! I used a variety of washi tapes from my stash, a punch from Stampin' Up!, and a die sentiment and papers from The Stamps of Life.


I LOVE the way this card turned out, and I hope you like it, too! I would love to hear your thoughts on it in the comments below! I look forward to reading them! :)


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you take some time to relax and create today. If you do, I hope you link up with these fabulous challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and I love the colors.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card! Love the washi tape with it and googlie eyes. Thank you so much for sharing it at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

So cute! Love the googlie eyes and the colours are fab!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!!! I LOVE your fun use of the Washi tape!!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Super cute, love the pink!!! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s July Challenge! –Tasha ☺