Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Christmas 24: Sketch

Hello, friends! I am SO excited to be sharing another card created for  Christmas 24! If you follow along, you will have 24 cards made before the Christmas holiday each year! Challenges are biweekly on the 1st and 15th of the month, and this time's challenge is a SKETCH. 



Take a peek at my creation...




I used a cute image from Great Impressions (no longer in business) and colored it in with glittery gel pens from Sakura. I punched it and layered it onto a green scallop punched cardstock piece, then added black liquid pearls. The sentiment was pieces together with a V E R Y old stamp set from my stash. Ink and cardstock are from The Stamps of Life, the patterned paper is from Michaels, and punches are from Stampin' Up! (circles )and EK Success (border).





I adore how these two papers work together, and they really help the other colors POP! SO fun! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!



Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! Please come join us at Christmas 24, and don't forget to leave some love with the other members of this fabulous team! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! This is bold and bright - love the way the image pops against the black and white papers. Deborah xx

Fabiola said...

super mignon Mynnette, biz