Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Christmas 24: Add Sparkle


Hello, friends! I am SO excited to be sharing another card created for  Christmas 24! If you follow along, you will have 24 cards made before the Christmas holiday each year! Challenges are biweekly on the 1st and 15th of the month, and this time's challenge is ADD SPARKLE! 


Take a peek at my creation...




I used a images from Great Impressions (no longer in business) and stamped them onto specialty pearlized cardstock using ink from The Stamps of Life. The branch image is blinged up with rhinestones, pearls, glitter Stickles, and liquid pearls. The glitter and pearl papers are from Michaels, and the ribbon and sparkles are from my stash.


I adore how all these different gems and mediums look on the tree branch! SO festive! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!



Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! Please come join us at Christmas 24, and don't forget to leave some love with the other members of this fabulous team! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and I do love all the sparkle on it.

Fabiola said...

oh c'est vraiment très beau Mynnette, biz

The Craft Princess said...

Oh Mynn that is absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the sparkle and glittery elements and the elegant way you used them. Beautiful isn't the right word to describe this....the more I look at it the more I think stunning is the right word :) Hugs...Janie

Deborah Frings said...

I'm late getting around to comment - this is absolutely beautiful. Love the glitter paper and those sparkly gems. Fab, xx