Friday, May 1, 2020

Christmas 24: Snowflakes!


Hello, friends! I am SO excited to be sharing another card created for  Christmas 24! If you follow along, you will have 24 cards made before the Christmas holiday each year! Challenges are biweekly on the 1st and 15th of the month, and this time's challenge is SNOWFLAKES


Take a peek at my creation...

I decided to start a *NEW* series on my YouTube channel called "Friday Facebook Finds". This card is the first in that series! I found this darling Mama Elephant stamp set AND ITS MATCHING DIES for only $3!!! How insane is that?! I also used some fun paper and cardstock from The Stamps of Life, washi tape from Doodlebug Designs, punches from Stampin' Up!, and liquid pearls and pearl accents from my stash.



I think this turned out totally cute! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! If you'd like to see the process I went through to make this card, check out this video on my YouTube channel!

'
Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! Please come join us at Christmas 24, and don't forget to leave some love with the other members of this fabulous team! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your snowflake card is adorable!

Deborah Frings said...

Such a bold and bright snowflake card - great work. xx

Jacqueline said...

Mynn this is gorgeous - love the stamp and die too. Take care lovely - Jacqueline xx

Fabiola said...

Quel mignon petit renne, elle est festive cette carte Mynnette, biz