Friday, July 17, 2020

5 Minutes in Photoshop: Digital Paper Fill

Hello! How is your July going, friends? I hope it's been restful so far! Or at least uneventful?! I guess that's mostly what we hope for these days, right. Well, if you're indoors and looking for some inspiration for cardmaking, I have another 5 Minutes in Photoshop video for you today! 

Check out the cards I made...

These creations were made with gorgeous products from Pickled Potpourri's Etsy shop! To find out how I created these amazing panels, click HERE! Then grab the discount code for Pickled Potpourri and do a bit of crafty shopping! I would love to see you try out the Digital Paper Fill technique I teach this month!

Thanks for stopping by, friends! I hope you take some time to craft and create today! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting!


1 comment:

Fabiola said...

oh c'est superbe! biz