Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Christmas 24: Christmas Foliage


Hello, friends! I am SO excited to be sharing another card created for  Christmas 24If you follow along, you will have 24 cards made before the Christmas holiday each year! Challenges are biweekly on the 1st and 15th of the month, and this time's challenge is CHRISTMAS FOLIAGE

Take a peek at my creation...

I shopped my stash for this one, because I knew I had the most perfect stamps for this theme! The stamps I used are from Great Impressions and the inks are from Stampin' Up!. I used the various stamps to create a collage border on two panels, then heat embossed the sentiment using a mixed metal embossing powder to give it add shine and texture.



I love how elegant this card is! The best part is that it will be easy to mail! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! Please come join us at Christmas 24, and don't forget to leave some love with the other members of this fabulous team! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! So pretty Mynn!

Fabiola said...

Superbe tout en élégance Mynnettte, biz

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the layers of colours and images.