Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011



So, I wanted something different for a Father's Day card this year. As my husband and I do not have children, and I realize he is still a father to all the kids he comes in contact with, I wanted it to be more of an expression of gratitude for the things he does for me--because part of being a good father is being a good husband.

I also didn't want to have to make three different cards for my husband, my father and my father-in-law. So...this is what I came up with! The only difference between my husband's card and the other two is that the inside says, "Thank you for being my home," instead of "Thank you for making our house a home," implying that my husband is my heart.

Corny? Yes! And I love it! And especially HIM!!! I hope that you have a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and that you take the time to thank all the father figures in your life! Happy crafting!

No comments: