Saturday, June 25, 2011

If I NEED it, I CUTIFY it!



So, I NEEDed new oven covers. But everywhere I turned, there just weren't any that were cute enough for me. I know, I'm difficult...

So, what is a girl to do? MAKE THEM HERSELF! Come on, ladies! We're all crafty! If we need something "cutiefied" (new word), then who are we to stand in the way of crafting progress?!

Here's all I did: I bought WHITE oven covers. I cut out circles using my circle scissor plus thingy from two different green patterned papers (my retro oven and stove are a nice green...), faux mod podged them to the covers, and voila! Here is the final product! I don't mean to toot my own horn, but they turned out stinkin' cute!

SO...here's to all of the cutiefying we can do in the world! Who's with me?! That's right--all of you!!!!! I hope you take the time today to cutiefy something in your world! Happy crafting!

No comments: