Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Tag Line

So...I don't know how many of you are "religious" followers of my blog, but I change my design and title...a lot...

Anyway, the other day, I was talking to myself (I do this quite often--because I tend to give myself good ideas!), and I thought, "I'm the GOOD kind of crafty!" I immediately chuckled to myself--I crack myself up quite a bit sometimes...

Anyway, this whole story is to explain my tag line: "Becoming the GOOD kind of crafty." I think it quite punny, don't you?

I hope you take the time today to realize that creating is NOT just crafts--it is as simple as creating an atmosphere of love in your home or creating a really yummy sandwich...

I hope you are inspired to create something to the BEST of your ability today! Happy creating!!!!!

No comments: