Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Joyful Season!

Well, I've found a new challenge! :) It's called Crafty Cardmakers and I think it may become a bi-weekly tradition! Can I just say, I love having some weekly and some bi-weekly challenges in my repertoire? It makes things less stressful and more fun! :)

So, this time's challenge is a color challenge: brown, pink, and cream. Fun color scheme, right? I have to admit, a lot of ideas came into my mind. But, I have a friend who L-O-V-Es pink. And I needed to make her a Christmas card.

Here it is~

What do you think? I think it's really quite pretty-and I know that my friend will be so happy to receive it! :) I added a little bit of sparkle to the sentiment and the flourishes above and below it with a clear glitter gel pen (my best friend...) but you can't see it very well...

Here are some close ups~


Thanks for popping by for a quick look--I appreciate you being here! I hope that you are inspired to join us--the more the merrier! Merry stamping! :)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I think you'll knock your friend's socks off with this one Mynnette! Great use of the colors and showcasing the pink here was a great choice!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Lisa! :)

Jacqueline said...

lovely colours Mynnette and i love the sparkle - Jacqueline xx

Sally said...

A beautiful card Mynnette. Very pretty papers & sparkle. Welcome to the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge & thanx for joining us this week.

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, friends! :)