Monday, November 21, 2011

White Winter Wonderland

Hello once again! :) OH MY WORD I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS POST!!! I have a couple cards to share with you...I had a ton of fun making them!!! I have a lot of white cardstock and so I was contemplating what I would do with it...and I decided to try my hand at a white on white card.

It became a white on white plus image panel on white...does that make sense? Oh, well! I'm a bit out of it lately! Oh my gosh, I really think you'll love them!!! :)

So, anyway, these are CAS style--it's slowly but surely becoming my favorite style right now!!! :) I used my favorite Apple Blossoms set from Stampin' Up! and a brand new sentiment stamp set from Inkadinkado--Season's Greetings. Then I added a few small rhinestones for some bling. :D Because Christmas should SPARKLE!!!

Here's the first card~

Details~


Second card~

Details~


Aren't they pretty?! I used Old Olive and Poppy Parade inks from Stampin' Up! for a little more vibrancy! I was overly pleased with how they turned out! I am thinking about making more to send out!!! :) Merry stamping!

Entering these into the following challenges:


The Crafty Pad~Festive Cheer

Fashionable Stamping Challenge~I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

14 comments:

D said...

Your holiday cards are fabulous! Love the bling :) (Gotta have bling!)

Lynn said...

Gasp! I am a CAS Lover...and I am 100% in love with your card. GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Kathryn B said...

Love this card with the big bold sentiment and that embossed background is awesome too!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Nielouphar (Neelu) said...

thank you for visiting my blog and kind comments :)

Yvonne Garner said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Mynette! Glad you could join us at FSC. Take care. Yvonne

Fliss said...

These are stunning Mynnette and the white embossing is so lovely. Those greeting stamps are just gorgeous.
Thanks too for sharing your creations with us at FSC's White Christmas challenge, it's so lovely to see you there.
Fliss xx

Diane said...

Love your fab elegant christmas card Mynnette !!

thanks for playing along this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Basslady said...

wonderful how you created this card!

GREAT job on a CAS-Card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lynne Moncrieff said...

These are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful card, great texture, images and colors.
Thanks for joining the Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Vicki Dutcher said...

OH WOW! Totally love the use of the colors on this beauty!! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies--love all of your sweet comments! :)

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful stamping and the embossed background is fab. Thanks for joining us at FSC and good luck
Claire xx

aqualeiga said...

Wow! This is amazing, I LOVE it! And best of all, it's perfect for our Festive Cheer challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Thanks for playing along.

Hugs, Ali x