Monday, February 13, 2012

U Rock {my world}

I am just LOVING the globe image I got in my new Pink Paislee set. I've used it on these two cards here and here and have a new card to show you using the same image!!! :) It's SO versatile--especially since I've got quite a few sentiments it works with!

Here's the card~

Details~



I LOVE this card!!! It literally rocked my world. I was so incredibly happy with how it turned out. I'm seriously thinking of hoarding it... ;) I really hope I don't sound full of myself--I'm just incredibly happy when an idea translates to paper better than I imagined!!! :) And it's not because of me, I know that God has given me this talent and I am so grateful for it!


I'll be entering this card into two fabulous challenges: Try It On Tuesday's Card for a True Love challenge (I was too late! :( )and the Do You Stack Up? Love challenge. I hope you'll come join in the fun with us! Happy stamping!!!

6 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

This is so absolutely beautiful, Mynnette! I'm in awe at how perfectly this is created! Stunning work, and brilliant design!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the texture in the background, the colours are fab and I adore that globe with heart!

Angela Weimer said...

A beautiful card. Love your design and creativity. Sorry It did not make the cutoff. I am very glad I stopped in to take a peep though. Thanks for joining us at TIOT and have a fantastic week. Hope to see you in this weeks challenge. Angela

WencheP said...

This is beautiful - love it! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

Clever idea - love it

kitten DYSU team

Ren-Yi said...

hi Mynette - this is a fab fab card. I am totally in love w/ that stamp! and the little darling heart is a great lil embellishment and focal point! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU...!