Monday, July 2, 2012

MMM: Color Wheel Week 1: Primary Colors

Welcome, welcome, one and all!  I am your hostess this month at Make My Monday!  I've chosen a round of challenges that will cover some different aspects of the color wheel!  If you need more information about them, I've given a longer narrative at the challenge blog! :)

Here's this weeks challenge~

We have a fabulous monthly sponsor for one lucky participant~

Priyanka from My Heart Pieces is offering 3 digis of choice to the July monthly winner. The DT were very generously given 5 digis to uses for these challenges and you will see them throughout the month!


My first card & details~




My second card (using an image from our sponsor) and details~





I hope you enjoy these color challenges--I had a blast researching them and making cards to go along with them!  And don't forget to say hi to the other fabulous gals on the DT as well!  Happy coloring! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just supeeeeeeeeerb work. Her eyes you make more attractive and her hair everything is just look amazing, and moreover that broken glass effect, o my God really nice.Thank You so much.

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous cards Mynnette - you have used the colours so well - Jacqueline xx

Katy said...

These are so pretty!

Vicky Hayes said...

Just beautiful Mynnette - both are, but you know how I love a CAS card so the first is my favourite! Vicky x

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Thanks for a great challenge Mynette ...(and I found it a challenge...which is good!)...Your cards are both very different but love them both equally but especally the fairy! Suzanne

Tracey said...

Hi Mynnette, great challenge! I know I need to learn more about the colour wheel and how to use it. Love your samples for this one, especially the 2nd card with all the flowers and the awesome image.
Hugs