Monday, July 30, 2012

MMM: Color Wheel Week 5: Split Complimentary Colors

Well, it's the last week of my Color Wheel Challenges over at Make My Monday.  I've had such fun with these, and hope you have, too!  The creations have been amazing and I'm so grateful for everyone who played along!

Here's the last challenge for you~

We have a fabulous monthly sponsor for one lucky participant~

Priyanka from My Heart Pieces is offering 3 digis of choice to the July monthly winner. The DT were very generously given 5 digis to uses for these challenges and you will see them throughout the month!

My card (using our sponsors image) & details~




Once again, THANK YOU to everyone who played along this month!  I've enjoyed seeing your fabulous cards and creations and I know the DT has as well!  Please stop by the other DT members' blogs and tell them what you think of their creations, and stay tuned next week for a new monthly theme and weekly challenge!  Happy stamping! :)

5 comments:

Victoria said...

How on earth do you make these colours look easy??!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Such a darling card!! I need to find time to play along with this fun challenge too - you do such a nice job with it.

Suzi B said...

You've made this pretty image look delightful. suzi b xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette! Love to colour combo. The bow is beautiful and so is the tag.
Hugs

Jenny Marples said...

Such a beautiful card Mynnette. You have really pushed us with these challenges this month and it has been great fun to be involved. Thank you for all your encouragement and support throughout July. Hugs, Buttons x