Saturday, September 1, 2012

52CCT: September Sketch

Hi!  Gotta be quick--I'm at a wedding this weekend! ;)  It's a new week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and it's my month to host!  Got an amazing sketch for y'all!

Here's the sketch~

My card~ 

Details~



I found these AMAZING drawings done by Elsie Marley a little while back and I just KNEW I had to use some of them this month...you might just see more of them as they are darling and perfect for holiday cards!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek--if you have questions about how I did whatever on this card, email me!  HUGS and merry stamping! :)

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Absolutely fantastic card dear friend:)I like your style..elegant,unusually cute:)
Happy weekend and big hug,
Sonia

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty colors on this card Mynnette, love the sparkle too!

Danielle Vincent said...

So beautiful Mynnette! I love those pinecones and the bits of bling (your signature style).

Ruth M said...

Ooooh, I LOVE this Mynnette, such a pretty card! Love the sparkly pinecones and the soft sponged background. You did a wonderful job with the beautiful drawing!
Ruth x