Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TSOT: Thankful Thinking

It's another week.  BOO.  Today is technically my "Monday" as yesterday we didn't have work due to Labor Day.  And I just got back from my BIL's wedding!  BUT, we've got a new fabulous sketch for you over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!!!

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Details~


This was a really simple card to create!  I just had to find patterns that worked well together, ribbon to coordinate and a sentiment that I felt was fitting.  This was my final product!  Sorry that I had to change the placement of the sentiment...but I really wanted to flip the sketch and it was the only place that looked right...

Thanks for stopping by--I'm ever so glad you did!  I love having you here and hope that  you come back again soon!  And come join us at TSOT--and don't forget to take a peek at the other amazing DT creations!  The DT team is so amazing! :)  Happy stamping, friends!!!

14 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

This is soft and pretty Mynette! You do such a nice job!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun sketch Mynnette, and I LOVE the colors you've used!

Nancy Seed said...

Stunning Mynnette. Very vintage looking.

Karen Petitt said...

It's beautiful Mynnette. Love the colours and patterns you've used, so very elegant Karen x

Katy said...

This is so pretty! The colors work really well together and I love the pearls! :) Hope all is well!

Lisa xx said...

Hi Mynette, what a gorgeous card, the colours are super, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Vicky Hayes said...

This is fabulous Mynnette! I love the way you kept all the colours very soft so that the sentiment really stands out. Thank you for your comment on my blog and yes, I am intrigued to try out the faux leather background on Technique Tuesday - all I need is the time! Vicky x

Jacqueline said...

This is stunning Mynnette, I love the pretty colours you have used - Jacqueline xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello my sweet friend, Mynnette! This is a LOVELY little card you've made. I am always so tickled to see all your sweet creations. I wanted to stop by and let you know that you were drawn by random.org this week as our winner at Word Art Wednesday. I have emailed Fred-She-Said with your contact information, and they will be in touch with you to let you know how to claim your prize. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in our challenges and sharing the talents God has given you to be a blessing to others. We thank and praise God for you.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Fabiola said...

elle est superbe ta carte Mynnette, très élégante et chic, biz

Sonia said...

Very beautiful my dear Mynnette:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and great design. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Terry said...

Your card is so soft and pretty. I really like it! Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I'm now following you and hope you'll follow me at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

Hugs,

Terry

Unknown said...

love the layout and colour you have used.
Thank you for joining us at Cutie pies.
Kaz.xx