Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TSOT: Pretty Poppies

Hello!  We've got another amazing sketch for you this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and I hope you come and play along!!!

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Details~



I started by heat embossing my Hero Arts poppy image and then I water colored it.  After that, I dry embossed the panel and added it to my card.  A simple sentiment by Prima, some gingham ribbon, and some bling finish off this CAS card.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like what you see and I hope you come and join us at TSOT!  Please make sure to leave some love with the other DT gals, too!  Happy stamping!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Soft and lovely Mynnette. I never grow tired of those pretty poppies!

Sonia said...

What a delicate beautiful card Mynnette:)
I like a lot it:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Nancy Seed said...

Well done Mynnette. Love the colouring for the poppies.

auntbeespickles said...

So so pretty Mynnette! Love how you embossed only the flower part! Great creativity!!
Hugs, Sarah T

Patty Gorka said...

How pretty! Your flower image looks great, neat idea to heat emboss, water color, and then dry emboss. What great use of those techniques together!