Saturday, July 6, 2013

52CCT: July Sketch Challenge

Yes, it's Christmas in July!  And all month long and EVERY week throughout the year we've got fabulous holiday card challenges for you over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!!  This week we've got a sketch for you to work with and it's so versatile!  Remember--you can flip it, turn it, and use any shapes you want!

Here's the sketch~

My card & a bit of detail~


I've used glitter paper by Recollections, a glitter gel pen by Sakura, rhinestone from Studio 112, and all other supplies used are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card!  I hope you'll join us and that you'll take a bit of time to leave some love with the other amazing gals on the DT as well!  HUGS and merry stamping! :)


8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Love teh pretty glitter paper and the sparkle on the bauble! Lovely!

sandie said...

love the glitter paper and great to combine with this shade of green-must get on to more Xmas cards x

Jacqueline said...

Love the background paper Mynnette - it's a lovely card - Jacqueline xx

Fabiola said...

elle est tellement élégante!! biz

Ruth M said...

Oooh, I just adore all that sparkle - that paper is fabulous and the glitter pen on the bauble ties it all in beautifully! Another wonderful winner from you Mynn! {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Patricia Hays said...

Whoa - that's a LOT of glitter, LOL! :) I like the overall traditional feel of your card. Nicely done, Mynn!

Louise van Vuren said...

Where did you find that gorgeous paper!! Love your colours and the bauble image. A fantastic card. While I was here I had a quick look at your other creations - you are so gifted Mynn, you can create so many styles. Glad your home now after all the recent problems.

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my - this glitter paper makes my designer paper lovin' heart go pitter patter. Love that ornament in the sentiment too. Fabulous job Mynn.