Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I LOVE Lily-of-the-Valley

So, my birth month flower is Lily-of-the-Valley so I'm always on the look out for a good stamp with that image.  My card today features one by Inspired By Stamping--it's so lovely!

Here's the card & a bit of detail~


For these fabulous challenges~

IBSIC-#58 May 2



I've used stamps and glitter washi tape by Inspired By Stamping, gold glitter glue from Studio G, a clear glitter gel pen by Sakura, rhinestones by Prima, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I appreciate all your fabulous comments--they make my day!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today and that you'll join in these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping!


12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin all of the shimmer Mynnette! you should check out Impression Obsession, I have a couple of their Lily of the valley stamps and love them!

Helen J said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
Helen

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love the gold glitter, beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at CASology!

Leah said...

SO pretty! Love those flowers and the glitter, oh my!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Wow, love the glitter on this CAS card. Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, simply an awesome card. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Pia S said...

It's such a classy CAS design, perfect for so many different occasions. The glitter really adds that "little something special" to your card. Beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

Your card sure is glittery Mynnette - it's gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

Ardyth said...

Love the shimmer and sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Sparkly Engineer said...

My daughter too has Lily of the Valley so I'm always on the look out for them. Great card

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous, mynnette! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Tina said...

So pretty and special with all that sparkle. Thanks for playing along with IBS!

Julie said...

Very pretty. I love lily of the valley!