Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Technique Time Tuesday: Blurred Vision Stamping

Hello all!  It's a brand new month!  I can't believe how time flies the older I get, can you?  That has nothing to do with my post, it's just crazy how quickly things go!  Anyway, it's the first Tuesday of the month and that means that we've got another monthly challenge waiting for you over at Technique Time Tuesday!  This month we're asking you to do a little BLURRED VISION STAMPING.

Here's my card~

All products used are by Stampin' Up! except the large rhinestone brad in the center of the flower--that's by Making Memories. :)  This is such a fabulously easy technique, I know you'll all enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by to look at my creation!  I hope that you join us this month and learn something new!  I also hope that you take a little time to spread the love and leave a comment on each of the DT members' blogs as well!  HUGS and happy stamping!


9 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wow ! So beautiful card !

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty summer card Mynnette!!

Rossella said...

What a pretty card, Mynette
Rosie x

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - remember me - I actually have some spare seconds to do some commenting!!! - Love this card - love the technique too - very effective. Love your choice of stamps too - Jacqueline xx

stressfreestamping said...

Ooooh, Mynnette, this is SOOO beautiful! I love how you combined the stamp sets and the glitter in the center of the flower really sets off the blurring technique!

OttawaMom said...

These are perfect stamp sets to show off the blurring technique! Love your card.

Unknown said...

WOW Mynn! You are SO talented! I just love this card! It is so clean and crisp! Stunning my dear friend! Hugs!!!

Tracey said...

Mynnette, yours is just gorgeous!! Love that your image is cut out with a die-cut shape behind it for contrast. Awesome branches on the background too.
Hugs from your DT sis,
Tracey xo

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the new look blog. This technique is so simple and so effective and this is a classic example. Beautiful!!

Louise xx