Saturday, September 14, 2013

52CCT: September Color Challenge

Welcome to another weekly DT post for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!!  I hope you've been playing along with us--you're ready for the holiday card rush if so!  If not, there's no better time to start than the present!!!  We've got a fabulous challenge this week for you to participate in and the DT has made some gorgeous samples to share with you!

Here's our color scheme~
My card~

All supplies used are by Stampin' Up! except the liquid pearls which are by Ranger.  I guess I'm going for a cleaner design lately...hmmm...I'm glad it looks ok! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek and my creation!  I hope you join us this week and that you also take some time to give some feedback to the other members of this amazing DT!  HUGS and merry stamping, friends!


9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I do like that wonderfully vintage Santa image and the very elegant layout! Lovely!

Rossella said...

Gorgeous card, as always, Mynette
Rosie x

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - a gorgeous card - it looks like we've all had fun with this lovely colour combo - Jacqueline xx

Danielle Vincent said...

It looks gorgeous. I love that Santa image - so elegantly done. Hugs D

Ruth M said...

What a beautiful vintage Santa image Mynn, you've made such a fab card with it! I love the red polka dots along with the Kraft and white - very cheery!

So happy to hear you're back online with a new computer! : ) {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

Patricia Hays said...

I like how you've used the white ink to create a chalkboard feel for your card. The liquid pearls are perfectly done - how'd you do that? Mine always just look like blobs!

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the large Santa image and the pretty paper, all finished off so perfectly with a gorgeous bow. Those liquid pearls look wonderful too.

Louise xx

Lisa Elton said...

White on kraft, can't beat it and I LOVE the polka dots!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Loving the vintage feel of this card