Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Inkspirational: A Fond Farewell

Before I start, I want to let you know that this will be my last post for Inkspirational Challenges.  DT member Marina has offered to take it over but I have had to step down as a member and as the owner of the challenge.  I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the gals who've supported me the past few months--I couldn't have done it all without you!  I wish those staying the best of luck and those leaving happy trails!  It's been a blast and I know Marina will do a great job of taking over!  Mynn xx

Hello fellow crafters!  Welcome to another weekly DT post for Inkspirational Challenges!!!  This week we've got a fabulous sketch challenge going on for you--come and play along!  We've got a fabulous sponsor for one lucky player--from Inspired By Stamping!!!

Here's the sketch~

My card~

I've used stamps from our sponsor, Inspired By Stamping, patterned paper from Recollections, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Please come and join in the fun and don't forget to leave some love with the other amazingly talented girls on this DT as well!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Well my friend I'm are sorry to see you go, but life does get busy. You have done a wonderful job creating and contributing to this challenge. Just one question...did you make this sweet little polka dot card just for me LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderfully designed card, love that beautiful flower and pretty colours Mynnette! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Marina said...

What a gorgeous card for your Inkspirational 'swan song'. I love the spotty paper and the clean lines. You will be very much missed from the fabulous challenge blog you created. Thank you so much. Marina

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Mynnette! I love the layered flower and that polka dot paper is so fun! Thanks again for all of the hard work you put into Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Unknown said...

Well girl, it has been a fun year at INK! It was such a pleasure running the challenges with you. Thanks for including me!

Now, that card is gorgeous! You know I love polka dots and flowere! Love that cheerful green too!
Hugs my dear friend!

Deborah Frings said...

You've finished off with a beautiful CAS card. I do like the colours and that sentiment is brillant and I must get it. Jonathan and I often say that to each other :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

A quick and cute card perfect for any occasion, well except for a funeral