Thursday, September 26, 2013

Great Impressions: Black Magic

Great Impressions

Greetings, ghoulish friends!  It’s another tutorial week for me at the Great Impressions blog and I've got another spooky technique to share with you!  This week it’s BLACK MAGIC!!!  Hopefully you've got the supplies you’ll need to try this technique.  If not, hop to it! ;)

 Here’s the gift box I’ve made~
(Front then back)




And some more details~






Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Please hop on over to the Great Impressions blog for the video tutorial on how to create this fun effect and to see a list of supplies you'll need for the next tutorial I'll share with you!  HUGS and haunting stamping, friends!


2 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sparkly Engineer said...

I am tickled with the close up of this card. It's even better up close and that sentiment is perfect for it.