Saturday, January 18, 2014

52CCT: Recipe Time!

Well, we've got a recipe for you this time at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  Hopefully it isn't too hard, I think you'll agree that it isn't, but I just get nervous when I choose something like this!

Here's the recipe~

My card~

Detail~

I've used stamps by Stampers Best (images) and a sentiment from an unknown company (old, too), specialty paper by Core'dnations, a rhinestone by Studio 112, a blue Spectrum Noir marker (to color rhinestone), and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I do hope that you join in our challenge this week--I cannot wait to see the color you choose to go monochromatic with!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all!


10 comments:

Rosmarie said...

A perfect clean & simple card and a beautiful choise of color!!
Rosi x

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is fab - shades of teal (greens, teals and blues are my favourite colours, oh yes, purple is pretty close).

Love the subtle pattern on the paper and the ombre effect of the lace stamps. A fun recipe!

Sparkly Engineer said...

You have met the challenge and conquered it. Your amazing.

Fabiola said...

parfaite et tellement élégante...biz

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my you've been a busy, busy crafty lady lately Mynn! This card is so beautiful. LOVE the two strips of silver ribbon.
Your cards for Inspired by are just amazing as well. SIGH...wish I had more time to join you in these challenges - but at least I get to live vicariously through your blog :o) Hugs D

Peanut said...

Beautiful colours, Mynn. Great choice for a monochromatic Christmas. That little bling is the perfect finish. Great theme...and I truly enjoyed playing along.
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Patricia Hays said...

The shades of teal are so, so pretty with the lacy snowflake-y designs!

Jacqueline said...

A very pretty card Mynnette - gorgeous colours, perfect for monochrome - Jacqueline xx

Louise van Vuren said...

Wow, you've been busy, I had to scroll through loads of projects to find this one (all gorgeous) Love the simplicity of this card, so perfectly CAS and the bling on the J is spot on. Did you create the recipe from the card, or the card from the recipe? Either, this is stunning
Louise xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a beautiful monochromatic card Mynnette! I've really enjoyed browsing your gorgeous blog too! Vicky x