Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Purple!

Purple is my absolute FAVORITE color...and yet I don't wear it very often or craft with it that much, either!  Luckily for me, I found a challenge to force my hand!  So, I've got two cards to share with you that are purple!!!  I'll do them in two separate posts--I couldn't just do one!

Here's the first card~

Detail~

For these fabulous challenges~




I've used glitter paper by The Paper Studio, rhinestones by Want 2 Scrap, and all other supplies used are by Stampin' Up!.  This will be going to a friend for Valentine's Day--she hates purple. ;)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you like what you see and I hope that you join in these fabulous challenges!  THANK YOU for all your kind comments, too!  They make my day!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


5 comments:

Kim Butterworth said...

Love the use of purple and the twine, must remember that one. Thanks for sharing the love with us at Perfectly Rustics.

Tracey McNeely said...

Really pretty Mynette! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Fabiola said...

adorable! biz

Joyce said...

That is a whole lot of purple goodness. Love it, especially your glittery heart. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

Clarissa Schupp said...

Love the CAS card and the wonderful color, too. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at EAC.
xoxo Clarissa