Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sharing my yearly resolutions...

Hi, friends!  I'm here today with a project that helps me fulfill my New Year's resolution--to be more positive! :)  I've got a few other resolutions, too, but I needed a way to make the positive thing stick, so I created a jar to put all good things in. :)

Here's the jar~

Details~





For these fabulous challenges~




I've used the Little Flowers set and the Amazing Inspirations set from Inspired By Stamping, glitter paper by DCWV, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for taking a bit of time to check out my creation!  I hope you join in the fun with these fabulous challenges and that you resolve to create more today!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


12 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

what a fabulous idea mynn! good luck. x

Fabiola said...

super joli Mynnette, sobre et frais, une jolie idée pleine de charme, biz

Jacqueline said...

Hi Mynnette - loving the new blog look, beautiful jar too - what a fab idea - Jacqueline xx

Karen said...

Fabulous project Mynnette, always good to be and stay positive.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Mynn, I saw this on pinterest and didn't realize it was you. This is a really kewl looking jar and I love how you are using it to help with your resolution. I am going to do this too.

Lisa Elton said...

Your jar looks adorable Mynnette! Great idea too!

SD pooja said...

Its fantastic !

Unknown said...

Oh My eyre you are just about too clever. This is an outstanding idea. Beautiful

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

Phi said...

What a wonderful idea so worth borrowing! Will definitely make one of these for my house.

Danielle Vincent said...

I truly love this idea Mynn. What a wonderful and tangible way to see the positivity grow. Hugs D

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Oh My!!! I love this Mynnette!! what an awesome idea ...love the bloom!