Friday, February 14, 2020

Hearts & Flowers Video Hop: DIY Dollar Tree Holiday Decor!


Hi, friends! Happy Valentine's Day!!! I am super excited to be joining the amazing Hearts & Flowers Video Hop today! We will all be sharing some video tutorials on how to create things with hearts and/or flowers, and I chose to use some Dollar Tree items to upcycle and create my own home decor!

 Here's the Valentine's Day decor I created~

This project was very quick and simple to create. I painted the sides with black paint, Mod Podged patterned paper onto the front, then added heart accents from Dollar Tree! In my video, I give more details about this project AND create an Easter themed piece of the same size! If you'd like to take that journey with me and see the final product, please click HERE to get to the video on my YouTube channel!


There are prizes on some of the videos, so I hope you take the time to visit each stop! For the full list, please visit Monica's blog HERE! Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love--because you ARE loved! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and yes, one can find lots of goodies at the Dollar Stores.

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific Mynn!