Saturday, February 1, 2020

TRCC #14: Fiercely Fuchsia


Hi, all! Happy February! I am so excited for the upcoming Valentine holiday, and I think my card today will show thatThis month's challenge is called Fiercely Fuchsia! I went for all shades of pink with roses being my inspiration. Take a peek at our beautiful inspiration for this month...


SO much inspiration there, don't you agree? I LOVE it! I used a Hampton Art layering stamp set to create my rose border. Here's what I came up with...


I chose to use two different colors of glitter paper from my stash for my base and to frame my focal panel. I used three colors of ink from The Stamps of Life and one from Stampin' Up! to stamp my roses. Some Diamond Stickles glitter add some shine, and enamel hearts and a doily from Doodlebug Design lend more to the romantic feel.


I totally love how this card turned out! The layering with a shabby chic feel is one of my favorite styles! I would love to hear your opinion about it in the comments below!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~








If you're looking for even more inspiration, you should take a peek at what the other amazingly talented gals on the design team have created, too!


Jacqueline | Cohenna | Em | Nandini | Sue

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you come and join our challenge--I always love to see what you create! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!

9 comments:

Katy said...

Very pretty! I love the roses and sparkles! :)

Fabiola said...

Super chaleureuse, quelle couleur intense! Biz

Becca Sadler said...

Mynn: your card is FIERCE!!!! Beautiful and bold...oh, wait a minute! It's the bold and the beautiful! :) Thanks for linking to TCCC blog! Becca/DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Mynn!
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Kelly Parker said...

Beautiful, love the color! thank you for joining us at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

Kyla said...

This is so beautiful and sparkly! Love how you used the pink in your project!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this exuberant valentine Mynn! The roses, the sparkle, the zing of colour - just gorgeous! Vicky x

creativetimewithme said...

What a gorgeous vibrant card!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful card! Did a great job on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
Tina dt