Friday, October 20, 2023

Amuck!

 Hello, friends! I have been sharing cards made with new sets from Vera Lane Studio with images inspired by Hocus Pocus, and that's the focus of this post! I already shared my card with Winifred and my card with Mary, and today I am back with the final Sanderson sister--Sarah!


I used a box card set from The Stamps of Life for the main base of this creation, patterned paper from Honey Bee Stamps, and a bunch of different dies to add details. The sentiment and main image are from the Sarah set from Vera Lane Studios.




This card will lay "flat" for shipping purposes, which I love! I think this turned out super fun, and I am glad to have now completed my Sanderson sister trio!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~




I chose black, spooky sentiment, spider. And, technically, witches. ;)


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you take some time to create soon and, if you can, enter some or all of these amazing challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!

Mynn xx

3 comments:

Kristin Sluhan said...

AACCCKKK!!! This is AMAZING!!! First, the sentiment...fabulous. Second, the stamps and the coloring...fantastic. Finally, the fact that is fold down flat??? GENIUS!!! Also, thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate the time and the support...

Melanie Hungerford said...

How fun, the box card works so well for all the Halloween details. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Chris said...

This is such a fun and fabulous box card! Love the digis and die cuts, they work perfectly together, bright and beautiful autumn colours- and the sentiment made me smile.
xx