Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Another Glorious Morning

 Hello, friends! I saw that Vera Lane Studio had a new release with images inspired by Hocus Pocus, so of course I HAD to get these amazing sets! Take a peek at the first card I created!

This fun card features the Haunted House set in the background and the Winnie and Mary set. I colored the images with alcohol markers, then jazzed everything up with some die cuts!

I am so happy with how this fun easel card turned out! I can't wait to make the other two sisters into cards to complete my trio! :)  I hope you'll come back to see them soon!

I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~

Addicted to Stamps & More: Die Cuts and/or Stencils

Aud Sentiments: Ink Blending and/or Fall/Thanksgiving + SENTIMENT

Crafty Gals Corner: Signs of Fall

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Show Us Some Coloring

Try it on Tuesday: Autumn

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! I hope you take some time to create soon and, if you can, enter some or all of these amazing challenges! Until next time, HUGS and happy crafting, friends!

Mynn xx

7 comments:

Carole J said...

Fabulous scene here with the haunted house in the background, Mynn. Beautiful colouring.
Can't wait to see your others :)
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mynn this is fangtastic a brilliant scene and image coloured to perfection I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun sentiment, this is cute!

Meggymay said...

A super card, Halloween does show we are well into the Autumn season. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

I recognized this Sanderson sister right off the bat. I'm with you about this set. How cool! And you made an amazing card to go with it also. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

Jana Forrest said...

Thank you so much for the link to this stamp set. I have been looking for a Hocus Pocus Set for months. Your card is just wonderful. Can't wait to see the other two. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Pat K said...

Fabulous card with a beautifully coloured, fun image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x