Saturday, September 10, 2011

CAS-ual Friday #19: Falling to Pieces


Hooray for fall! Hooray for paper piecing! Hooray for CAS-ual Friday combining the two!

This week's challenge was really fun--it also gave me an excuse to break out my Halloween stamps and use up some of my patterned paper scraps!!!

Here's the card~


I even paper pieced the sentiment! :)

Here's a closer look~


SomuchfunIcouldbarelystandit!

Yes.

I did go there.

All the words as one because I DO talk that much...and that quickly. Sowhat?!

Anyway, my DH said it was the best Halloween card I'd ever made. *AWW* I'm so lucky!

Thanks, ladies, for a great challenge! Thank YOU for stopping by and taking a peek! I hope you break our your crafting supplies and create a fall something today! Happy crafting! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this one! So Fun!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Mynette! Love the embossed background and colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Your pumpkins are soooo cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun...love the little jack -o- lanterns!

Jenny said...

Brilliant paper piecing Mynette and love the embossed bkgd too :)
Jenny x

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness, those pumpkins are so much fun! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.