Monday, September 19, 2011

Non Traditional Fall Colors


I AM IN LOVE...with another color scheme! This week at Just Us Girls, the color scheme was inspired by fall colors--but I'd never seen these colors put together for fall before. So, I was a bit timid when it came time to jump right in. I wasn't sure if I'd even try, because I was a teeny bit scared of it...

I am so glad I tried it !

THIS

COLOR

SCHEME

IS

AMAZING!

LinkAqua, Pumpkin, Kiwi
FABULOUS!

I decided that a gratitude theme and leaves would be appropriate for fall, even thought the colors weren't necessarily traditional. But, I'm the type of person who uses pink and orange for Christmas cards sometimes, so who am I to judge?! ;D

So, here's my submission~

And a close up of the details~


Thank you so much, ladies, for a fabulous color scheme! Totally lovin' it, totally usin' it again! Happy stamping!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wonderful job with the color challenge! Great card. Thanks for playing along with JUST US GIRLS this week.

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, Maria. :)

Elise said...

Hellooooooooo, madame glitter! MEOW - I LOVE how you constructed this here MASTERPIECE! YOU had me at the COLOR, but dang, GIRL! Your composition and tactile celebration of delicious materials made me sit tall in my saddle and applaud! YEE HAW! Thanks!!!!! for!!! sharing!!!! with JUST US GIRLSSSSSSS!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Elise. ;)