Thursday, December 23, 2010

NOEL






Here is my most recent home decor piece--I love it! I painted the letters with just one coat of paint to keep a rustic feel to them. Then I tied my ribbons around them and added my custom elements made from 2 stamped poinsettias (one red and one green), a dimensional and either a pearl or a green rhinestone brad.


I finished them by spraying the whole thing with gold glimmer mist (which you cannot see in the picture). I think they turned out WAY cute! And here it is on display...




What do YOU think? Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Adorable! I still want to make one that says "create," but the letters are so expensive. Where did you get yours?

Mynn xx said...

I got them at Michael's. I think they were on clearance for 50 cents a piece...but it was a few years ago.