Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Special BIRD-day Card... :)




I love card making...*sigh*. I wish I could do it ALL THE TIME, but that is just not feasible--I have to eat sometime! :D Anywho, I had a fabulous friend turn another year older and needed a card for her. Ta da! Here's the finished product! I have been trying to use my old stamp sets, punches and patterned paper more to make quick and simple yet elegant cards, and I feel that this meets those requirements (due to the pearls, which are just GORGEOUS). :) Hopefully this inspires you to create something today! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Just discovered your blog through your link on the Graphics Fairy! Love your work...new follower here!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Shore Girl! I've been a follower of you for a while--you're incredibly talented! Welcome!!!!!