Monday, January 30, 2012

Gray Winter Days

Well, this week's OLW is to create a one layer card with white, gray, and a splash of color in commemoration of winter. Unfortunately for me, winter has YET to make an appearance here in KS! Today was 65*F!!! What is UP with this?! I'm really hankerin' for some snow--so, this was a bit hard for me.

SO, I chose to use the colors, but use flowery images. I wanted a reminder that each day is a gift and that we shouldn't waste any of the ones we've been given!

Here's what I came up with~


What do you think? Did I accomplish what I sent out with? I think so. I'm quite happy with how it turned out! :) Won't you play along? Happy stamping!!!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Great CAS card Mynnette! I like that you chose flowers and the single red bloom really pops!

Marlena M. said...

I love your floral border, Mynette. Wonderful placement! ;)

Bonnie said...

Great job on this challenge! It's like Spring here in NC too!

Scrapcat 1 said...

your stamp looks fabulous and I really like the pop of red.

Jacqueline said...

Lovely CAS card Mynnette - Jacqueline xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fabulous !

Marie

Pauline said...

It's a lovely card, well done.