Monday, May 25, 2015

Thank you--we reached 500!!! + A Winner!


THANK YOU to all of my fabulous followers--we made it to 500!  Welcome to all the new comers--I hope you're inspired by what you see on my blog each day!  If you'd like to have regular contact with me, please feel free to email me--I am always emailing each day! ;)

SO, since we made it to 500, I have a winner to announce!  The winner of my 500 Friends giveaway is...


Congratulations, friend!  Please email me at onastampageATyahooDOTcom with your mailing address and I will get your package mailed out sometime in the next few weeks--I will mail it at the same time I mail my Birthday Giveaway prize package!  If you haven't joined there, please do!  See you again soon!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)


 photo Sigcopy.png

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Kitty and thank you Mynn

Gr Karin

Milka Gubo said...

Congratulations! :-D

Heather said...

So happy to be #500 {happy dance} Congrats to Kitty. And, also to Mynn for having so many followers.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo!!!! Can you hear me squealing with delight?!! Thank you, Mynn!! So excited! I will email you right now!

Libby said...

Congrats to you, Mynn, on having so many followers; and, congratulations to the winner, too.