Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Stamps of Life: Rainbow Pennies of Awesomeness


Hi, friends!  Did you notice my post title?  I just couldn't figure out a better title for my card, lol!  This card uses some of the newest stamps from The Stamps of Life, and a fun, rainbow color scheme.  Come and check it out...


The penny image from the new piggybank2stamp set was stamped in a rainbow of inks--Guava, Strawberry, Tangerine, Banana, Spearmint, Sky, Blueberry, and Grape.  I then stamped and embossed a sentiment from the new morepiggy2stamp set onto vellum.  A few rhinestones were added to cover the glue I used to adhere the vellum to the stamped panel.


All that I had to do afterwards was mat the stamped panel with some Licorice cardstock, and then add it with dimensional foam to the Gingersnap cardstock base.  I think this is SO fun!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you get some time to craft!  I'll be back soon with another creation using fabulous products from The Stamps of Life!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a colourful and fantastic card Mynn
Gr Karin

Petra Swart said...

Love your cute penny card, Mynn!!
Hugz

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Mynn!! Another cute rainbow of colors!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot