Friday, August 14, 2015

CutCardStock: Glittery Fairy Wands


Hi, all!  I'm on the CutCardStock blog today with these fun fairy wands made with some beautiful glitter papers from the CutCardStock online store.  Take a peek!


These fun wands were made using three colors of glitter paper--Caramel, Jade, and Rouge.  I added some rhinestone flowers and fun satin polka dotted ribbon for a finishing touch.  So fun!


I had lots of fun making these fun fairy wands, and I hope you like them, too!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I invite you to visit the CutCardStock blog for a full tutorial on how to make these fun fairy wands.  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

7 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sooo cute! I love them! :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are lovely and a great project Mynn
Gr Karin

mumbird3 said...

Very cute - would be great party favours!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh these are cute Mynn!! I could see squealing little girls running around playing with these!

The Craft Princess said...

Mynn those are so fun!!! I can even see them as cupcake toppers or even pen toppers. They are just awesome :) Hugs...Janie

Taunya Butler said...

Wow, these are so pretty and so full of princess-y pizzazz and sparkle!! I know 3 little girls who would dearly love something like this! What a fun idea!!! Happy day to you, my friend!!

Petra Swart said...

So cute, Mynn!!! Love those beautiful glitter papers!!! Any little girl would loooooove these!!!!
Hugz